Promote Your Business on Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ Website
Promote your business to a diverse group of aspiring, emerging and influential young female entrepreneurs and their collective audiences. The Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ community includes college women, accomplished women entrepreneurs and change-makers. We are always looking for companies committed to supporting high school girls as entrepreneurs and global leaders.
Our sponsored promotional opportunities range from guest and company sponsored blog posts and podcasts to logo or ad placement on the website. These are cost-effective ways to get in front of innovative and savvy young women. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you.
All ads run for 30 days. The advertiser is responsible for providing completed artwork meets size requirements.
Sponsored Blog Post: The better quality article you submit the more people will read it. And share it with their friends. Blog posts are shared via our social media accounts and our team of interns and ambassadors.
Sponsored Blog Post Requirements:
- The content you submit must be your own. It is not to be published anywhere else including the company newsletters or customer/client communications.
- Needs to be high-quality, valuable content for our readers.
- Posts need are to be at least 700 words.
- The post must be valuable content to inspire, engage, and educate our readers.
- It is not to be an advertisement.
- You may submit a graphic to complement your content. It must be appropriate for teenage girls between the ages of 14 and 18.
- Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ focuses on the topics shown on the attached sheet.
Ad or Logo:
Size is 235 x 235. Your ad will repeat on all pages of the site and will link to your web page.
Guest Blog Post Submission:
Please find the guidelines on this page.
If you want to host a sponsored podcast there are options we can discuss. These are not to be advertisements for products or services. They are ways to bring your company to the attention of high school girls without making them feel like it is a sales pitch. Sponsored content will clearly state the sponsor’s name. Logos will appear on our website and social media platforms. Podcasts are promoted on our social media, those of our interns, and young women ambassadors.
We are happy for you to sponsor a podcast with your choice of host and format. There is a limited number of podcasts you can sponsor.
Contact Sylvia Scott with the details of your promotions at Sylvia@girlsceoconnection.com.
In the email subject line please indicate Sponsored Promotional Opportunities
- Name* First and Last
- Business Name if applicable*
- Position *
- Office phone direct line*
- Cell phone (if preferable)
- Email, please send direct email address:*
- Your web address*
- Are you a woman-owned business*
- Type of promotional opportunity
We reserve the right to change our rates at any time. All promotions will be honored at the rate for which they were originally purchased.
Topics submitted by businesses and startups need to appeal and/or add value to our audience. We reserve the right to reject a promotion if it promotes or links to content inappropriate for high school girls. We will not publish any sponsored posts with dofollow links or sell dofollow links or any text links, no exception. Sponsored content will clearly state “sponsored.” We reserve the right to edit any content on Girls’ C.E.O.Connection™ at any time without notice.