Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ blog. Guest posts need to encourage, educate and inspire female members of Generation Z who are in high school. Please see the list of suggested topics.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of guest post does not guarantee publication. Submissions benefitting the Girls’ C.E.O. Connection’s readers will be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of Girls’ C.E.O. Connection, guest posts need to offer tips, advice, or ideas on how to become a successful young female entrepreneur.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Post is to be between 700 and 1000 words.
- Headline is to be no more than 60 characters.
- There needs to be at least two sub-headings of no more than 50 characters.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs makes reading much easier.
- The correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation is necessary.
- Submit the post to email@example.com. The submission needs to be in a Word or Pages document. Please do not send as a PDF.
- Please attach images to be considered with the post and a headshot of the author to the email. Headshot and images need to be in JPG format.
- We reserve the right to edit, modify, add or remove any part of submitted content. This includes making the post SEO friendly.
It will take two to four weeks to publish your post. You will be notified of the publication date.
Submit your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post Body*
- Images (size 700 pixels x 700 pixels)
- Headshot if available (size 700 pixels x 700 pixels)
- Name* (First and Last)
- Short Bio (75 words)*
Your email address will not be published