Become a Book Sponsor
Realizing a Vision, Your Toolkit for Success. Words of Wisdom for Young Female Entrepreneurs
This book is for Generation Z high school girls. They may be in business or are in the start-up phase. Some may have visions of launching a business after high school.
Each chapter highlights an essential skill attributed to the success of women entrepreneurs and women business owners. Throughout the book are stories about female entrepreneurs of all ages. You can see more information about it at on our BOOK page
Sponsor’s names will appear on the acknowledgement’s page as well as in blog post and announced during the Realizing a Vision conferences. Press releases sent to each sponsor’s local and regional newspapers and magazines.
• $200.00 to $399.00: Two signed copies of the book. Video announcement about the sponsors posted on YouTube, Vimeo, and Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ website.
• $400.00 to $599.00: Three signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above and in the book’s introduction.
• $600.00 to $799.00: Four signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Sponsors will be highlighted on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Podcast interviews will be on the Enterprising Young Females channel and included on all the social media.
• $800.00 to $1000.00: Five signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Video interview posted on YouTube, Vimeo, Girls’ C.E.O. Connection website, and social media platforms.
- Mary Vigeant, CEO and Owner, Sophicolor-Precision Textile Color
- Carol Frohlinger, President, Negotiating Women Inc.
- Okie Arnot, Broker/Owner Colorado Legacy Home Team
- Ella Delio, Greater New Orleans Foundation
- Amy Duncan, Financial Planner, Team Duncan Financial
To learn more about becoming a sponsor and benefits for each level please contact Sylvia Scott at 307-757-0864 or by email at email@example.com.
“I have had the pleasure of reading and experiencing so much that Girls’ C.E.O. Connection has to offer and admire how much it changes lives. So many girls are inspired thanks to Ms. Scott’s hard work and connecting of entrepreneurs/teens. I am grateful to be a part of such a vibrant community. A new generation of confident and independent women is here, thanks to the mindset that Girls’C.E.O.Connection offers.” Morissa Schwartz- The Voice of Generation Z” Owner of GenZ Publishing.
Leave a Reply