Become a Book Sponsor of
Realizing a Vision, Your Toolkit for Success.
Words of Wisdom for Young Female Entrepreneurs
The revised manuscript for Realizing a Vision, Your Toolkit for Success.Words of Wisdom for Young Female Entrepreneurs is ready to be submitted to the editor after five years in the making. The book’s chapters highlight an essential skill attributed to the success of women entrepreneurs and women owned businesses.
Female members of Generation Z who are in high school are the focus of the book. The girls may be starting a business or already have one. Some may be thinking of launching a business after high school. Each chapter highlight stories about young female entrepreneurs. You can see more information about it at on our BOOK page
• Sponsors’ names are listed on the book’s acknowledgements page, in a blog post along with announced during a Realizing a Vision conference. A press release will be sent to the Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ press list and to the sponsor’s local and regional newspapers and magazines.
• $200.00 to $399.00: Two signed copies of the book. Acknowledged on a video about these sponsors. We will need headshot, name, and description. The video will be placed on YouTube, Vimeo, and Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ website.
• $400.00 to $599.00: Three signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above and as a sponsor in the book’s introduction.
• $600.00 to $799.00: Four signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Sponsors are highlighted on the Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ Facebook account, Instagram, and Pinterest. They will be interviewed on the Enterprising Young Females podcast and included on the social media.
• $800.00 to $1000.00: Five signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Each sponsor will be interviewed on video to be shown on YouTube, Vimeo, Girls’ C.E.O. Connection website, and social media platforms.
- Mary Vigeant, Founder and CEO of Sophicolor Collections
- Carol Frohlinger, President of Negotiating Women
- Okie Arnot, Broker/Owner Colorado Legacy Home Team
- Ella Delio
- Amy Duncan
To become a sponsor submit a check for a designated sponsorship to Sylvia Scott, Girls’ CEO Connection™, 7830 West Alameda Avenue, Suite 103, #200, Lakewood CO 80226. Please make the check payable to Girls’ C.E.O. Connection.™ For questions please contact me on my cell phone at 1-949-204-6994 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a marketing sponsorship and not a charitable donation.
Sylvia Scott, Co-Author; Founder and Chief Visionary Officer, Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™
“I have had the pleasure of reading and experiencing so much that Girls’ C.E.O. Connection has to offer and admire how much it changes lives. So many girls are inspired thanks to Ms. Scott’s hard work and connecting of entrepreneurs/teens. I am grateful to be a part of such a vibrant community. A new generation of confident and independent women is here, thanks to the mindset that Girls’C.E.O.Connection offers.” Morissa Schwartz- The Voice of Generation Z” Owner of GenZ Publishing.