Sponsorships Open for Realizing a Vision, Words of Wisdom for Young Female Entrepreneurs
The revised manuscript for Realizing a Vision, Words of Wisdom for Young Female Entrepreneurs is ready to be submitted to the editor after five years in the making. The book’s chapters highlight an essential skill attributed to the success of women entrepreneurs and women owned businesses.
Female members of Generation Z who are in high school are the focus of the book. The girls may be starting a business or already have one. Some may be thinking of launching a business after high school. In each chapter there are stories about young female entrepreneurs. You can see more information on it at http://www.girlsceoconnection.com/book/
Benefits For A Sponsor
• Sponsors’ names are listed on the book’s acknowledgements page, in a blog post along with announced during a Realizing a Vision conference. A press release will be sent to the Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ press list and to the sponsor’s local and regional newspapers and magazines.
• $100.00 to $349.00: Two signed copies of the book. Acknowledged on a video about these sponsors. We will need headshot, name, and description. The video will be placed on YouTube, Vimeo, and Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ website.
• $350.00 to $499.00: Three signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above and as a sponsor in the book’s introduction.
• $500.00 to $749.00: Four signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Sponsors are highlighted on the Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ Facebook account, Instagram, and Pinterest. They will be interviewed on the Enterprising Young Females podcast and included on the social media.
• $750.00 plus: Five signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Each sponsor will be interviewed on video to be shown on YouTube, Vimeo, Girls’ C.E.O. Connection website, and social media platforms.
Carol Frohlinger, President of Negotiating Women; Okie Arnot, Broker/Owner Colorado Legacy Home Team; Ella Delio, and Amy Duncan have become sponsors.
To become a sponsor submit a check for a designated sponsorship to Sylvia Scott, Girls’ CEO Connection™, 7830 West Alameda Avenue, Suite 103, #200. The check is to be made out to Girl’s CEO Connection.™ For questions please contact me on my cell phone at 1-949-204-6994 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a marketing sponsorship and is not a charitable donation.
Sylvia Scott, Co-Author and Founder Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™
“I have had the pleasure of reading and experiencing so much that Girls’ C.E.O. Connection has to offer and admire how much it changes lives. So many girls are inspired thanks to Ms. Scott’s hard work and connecting of entrepreneurs/teens. I am grateful to be a part of such a vibrant community. A new generation of confident and independent women is here, thanks to the mindset that Girls’C.E.O.Connection offers.” Morissa Schwartz- The Voice of Generation Z” Owner of GenZ Publishing.