Promote Your Business on Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ Website
Promote your business to a diverse group of aspiring, emerging and influential young female entrepreneurs and their collective audiences. The Girls’ C.E.O. Connection community includes college women, accomplished women entrepreneurs and change makers. We are always looking for companies committed to the advancement of high school girls as entrepreneurs and global leaders.
Our promotional opportunities range from guest and sponsored blog posts, webinars, and podcasts to logo or ad placement on the website. These are cost effective ways to get in front of innovative and savvy young women. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you.
All ads run for a 30-day period. The advertiser is responsible for providing completed artwork/ad that meets size requirements.
Sponsored Post: Needs to be high quality valuable content for our readers. The better quality article you submit the more people will read it. And, share it with their friends. Posts will be promoted via our social media accounts and our team of interns and ambassadors.
Sponsored Post Requirements:
- The content you submit must be your own. It should not have been published anywhere else before. This includes company newsletters or customer/client communications.
- The length of your sponsored post must be at least 350 words.
- The post must be valuable content to inspire, engage, and educate our readers.
- This is not to be an advertisement.
- You may submit a graphic to complement your content. It must be appropriate for teenage girls between the ages of 14 and 18.
- Girls’ C.E.O. Connection focuses on the following topics or review the attached sheet.
Ad or Logo:
Size is 235 x 235. Your ad will repeat on all pages of the site and will link to your web page.
Guest Post Submission:
Please find the guidelines on this page.
Webinars and Podcasts:
If you want to host a sponsored webinar or podcast there are options we can discuss. These are not to be advertisements for products or services. They are ways to bring your company to the attention of high school girls without making them feel like it is a sales pitch. Sponsored content will clearly state the sponsor’s name. Logos will be shown on webinar title pages. When uploaded webinars and podcasts are promoted on our social media and by our interns and young women ambassadors.
There is a limited number of webinars and podcasts you can sponsor.
- Webinars are available on demand and will be on our website for one year from the date uploaded. We have a variety of topics to choose from to develop content that will encourage, educate, and inspire young female entrepreneurs. We will suggest ways to present your materials that will appeal to high school girls.
- Podcasts: We are happy for you to sponsor a podcast with your choice of host and format. The different ways to approach the format of your podcast can be determined when we discuss the opportunities with you.
Please contact Sylvia Scott with the details of your promotions at Sylvia@girlsceoconnection.com.
In subject line please indicate Promotional Opportunities
- Name* First Last
- Business Name if applicable*
- Position *
- Office phone direct line*
- Cell phone (if preferable)
- Email, please send direct email address:*
- Your web address*
- Are you a woman-owned business*
- What type of promotional opportunity are you interested in?
We reserve the right to change our rates at any time. All promotions will be honored at the rate for which they were originally purchased.
We only accept promotions from businesses and startups that appeal and/or add value to our audience. We reserve the right to reject any promotion if they promote or link to any content we deem inappropriate. We will not publish any sponsored posts with dofollow links or sell dofollow links or any text links, no exception. Sponsored content will clearly state on the page where it is published that it is “sponsored.” We reserve the right to edit any content on Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ at any time without notice.