Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ blog. We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique guest posts from a variety of topics which will encourage, educate and inspire female members of Generation Z who are in high school. Please see the list of suggested topics.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Girls’ C.E.O. Connection readers, it will be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of Girls’ C.E.O. Connection, guest posts need to offer tips, advice, or ideas on how to become a successful young female entrepreneur.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Your post is to be between 350 and 1000 words.
- Headline is to be no more than 60 characters.
- There needs to be at least one sub-heading of no more than 50 characters.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- The correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation is necessary to be accepted.
- Submit your post to email@example.com. The submission needs to be in a Word or Pages document. Please do not send as a Pdf. Please attach the post image and a headshot to the email.
- We reserve the right to edit, modify, add or remove any part of submitted content. This includes making the post SEO friendly.
If your guest post is published, it takes between two to four weeks to appear. You will be notified once it has been published on Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™.
Guest Post Processing Fee: $200.00.
The guest post processing fee is non-refundable.
Submit your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post Title*
- Post Body*
- Post Image (size 700 pixels x 700 pixels)
- Headshot if available (size 700 pixels x 700 pixels)
- Name* (First and Last)
- Short Bio (75 words)*
Your email address will be kept private and will not be published.