Sponsorships Open for Realizing a Vision, Words of Wisdom for Young Female Entrepreneurs
After five years in the making, the revised manuscript for Realizing a Vision, Words of Wisdom for Young Female Entrepreneurs is ready to be submitted to the editor. An essential skill attributed to the success of women entrepreneurs and women owned businesses is highlighted in each chapter. Carol Frohlinger, President of Negotiating Women and Okie Arnot, Broker/Owner Colorado Legacy Home Team have become sponsors.
The book is written for female members of Generation Z who are in high school. The girls may be starting a business or already have one. Young female entrepreneur stories included in each chapter. You can see more information on it at http://www.girlsceoconnection.com/book/
We are proposing women like you sponsor the book. The funds for completing the book are approximately $ 6,500; to edit text, graphics and book layout, and print. The printing estimate is $4,500 for 1000 books and $2,000 for final editing 250 pages. High school students will create the illustrations; choose graphics and page layouts, edit the front cover graphics, and design the back cover. The left hand page will have the graphics, quizzes, or fill-in the blank questions. The book will be approximately 8” long x 6 wide”.
Benefits For A Sponsor
• Sponsors’ names are listed on the book’s acknowledgements page, blog along with announced during a Realizing a Vision conference. A press release will be sent to the Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ press list and to the sponsor’s local and regional newspapers and magazines.
• $100.00 to $349.00: Two signed copies of the book. Acknowledged on a video about these sponsors. We will need headshot, name, and description. The interview will be placed on YouTube, Vimeo, and Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ website.
• $350.00 to $499.00: Three signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above and as a sponsor in the book’s introduction.
• $500.00 to $749.00: Three signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Sponsors are highlighted on the Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™ Facebook account, Instagram, and Pinterest. They will be interviewed on the Enterprising Young Females podcast and included on the social media.
• $750.00 plus: Four signed copies of the book. Acknowledged as all of above. Sponsors are interviewed on video to be shown on YouTube, Vimeo, Girls’ C.E.O. Connection website, and social media platforms.
To become a sponsor submit a check for a designated sponsorship to Sylvia Scott, Girls’ CEO Connection™, 7830 West Alameda Avenue, Suite 103, #200. The check is to be made out to Girl’s CEO Connection.™ Please contact me by email at 1-949-204-6994 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a marketing sponsorship and is not a charitable donation.
Sylvia Scott, Co-Author and Founder Girls’ C.E.O. Connection™
“I have had the pleasure of reading and experiencing so much that Girls’ C.E.O. Connection has to offer and admire how much it changes lives. So many girls are inspired thanks to Ms. Scott’s hard work and connecting of entrepreneurs/teens. I am grateful to be a part of such a vibrant community. A new generation of confident and independent women is here, thanks to the mindset that Girls’C.E.O.Connection offers.” Morissa Schwartz- The Voice of Generation Z” Owner of GenZ Publishing.